today john grden of rockonflash.com has release his new papervision3D component.
this plugin for the flash cs3 ide allows you to...
- render and edit your 3d objects in Flash IDE at design time!
- it supports multiple material types
- you can create scenes and cameras
- management of resizing / centering of a papervision3D scene
- dynamic masking to constrain the viewable area to set bounds
- full api and access to scene, camera, and objects to code around
- automatically loads materials via collada file
- modification of rotation, camera zoom, camera focus, cameraZ
john has really outdone himself this time. this takes alot of the tedium of testing and retesting your 3D scenes to make sure the objects are positioned correctly.
- download the component here
watch the rmi training videos
- for developers
- for designers
- source files for training videos